Resources for OCSA Members
- Ontario Together: help fight coronavirus – Online portal containing resources for selling and accessing PPE, submitting ideas, and applying to volunteer.
- COVID-19: Temporary Pandemic Pay – Find information on the financial support available to frontline and support workers.
- AdvantagAge Ontario – COVID-19: Essential Products and Services – Access resources to assist seniors’ care providers in accessing essential products, supplies, and services during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Health Workforce Matching Website
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety: Free e-Courses on Mental Health and COVID-19
- Mental Health Commission of Canada: Crisis Response Virtual Training – Caring for Yourself & Caring for your Team
- Guidance for the Health Sector Organizations
- Resources to Prevent COVID-19 in the Workplace. Sector-specific guidelines and posters to help protect workers, customers and the general public from COVID-19 in Ontario.
- Emergency Community Support Fund: Funding for local organizations serving vulnerable populations.